Monday, July 30, 2007

Lookit!


Lookit!
Originally uploaded by pixels & blog dreams

I added a little logo to my photography. It's just a test right now, just to see how it looks, and to prevent people from stealing my freakin' awesome photos of my super adorable daughter.

Oh, and I'm beginning to feel better. I'm still a little hoarse, and I have a stupid cough, but I feel so much better than I did last week.

(I used Flickr to post to my blog. I'm not sure I like it. I'll play around with it some. I'd like the photo to be bigger, for your viewing pleasure...)

5 comments:

Terri said...

She is so cute I just showed Chris and told him we need to move to Texas and get Emily and Cohen together. She would make a cute "girl friend"

Charlotta-love said...

Nice logo. Nice abs Emily!

Anonymous said...

ooooh very professional!

Kelly said...

I really like it! Very very cool.

Tammie said...

I agree nice logo!