Don't say a word. Leave the TV off for just a bit longer.
These are things I'm telling myself this morning. Because Emily is still asleep! It's nearly 8:30. She slept the whole night. The.whole.night! I'm so excited because it means I slept, too! Not the whole night because she did make a noise and I went and checked on her and she was fine but then I couldn't go back to sleep but eventually I did. Anyway, she's still breathing, I checked. Last night was the first night ever that she went to bed without nursing! I have mixed feelings about this because it's such a special bonding time we have, but then I think about what a big girl she is and she doesn't need my milk anymore. Oh, I just got sad again. But, now I'm happy again because SHE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment