I know she looks like me, but sometimes it's freaky to see how much we look alike.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She looks just like you in that picture. That's always been my favorite picture of you. Now, if you could just get Emily to like sleeping like you did...
oh wow! That is amazing how much you guys look alike. I had to show DH - cause I just couldn't believe it! How fun for Emily to look like her pretty momma! Did she get anything from her daddy??
10 comments:
She looks just like you in that picture. That's always been my favorite picture of you. Now, if you could just get Emily to like sleeping like you did...
Holy crap. She looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!
oh wow! That is amazing how much you guys look alike. I had to show DH - cause I just couldn't believe it! How fun for Emily to look like her pretty momma!
Did she get anything from her daddy??
OMG!!! You two not only look alike but you got the same hairdo. Cute pictures.
Wow she does look just like you!
Well, they should look the same, Nana cut both of there bangs. Duh.....
WOW!...that really is freaky! pretty cool though.
Uncanny
How cute! I do agree with Uncle Larry about the bangs.
What a cutie she is! Oh, and you too.
Post a Comment