Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cloth Diapers

Emily has a diaper rash, and the other night it had gotten pretty bad. I thought that maybe she needed bigger diapers so she could have more "breathing room" down south. I sent Rob to the store to get diapers in the next size up, and while we waited for him to come home, I put a cloth diaper on Em. I've never put a cloth diaper on a baby before. I had no clue what to do. This is how it ended up looking:


Talk about junk in the trunk!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...I don't think you did it right. Gosh, it sure stretches her pants out. I'm sure she was glad to get out of that wad! Hope her rash gets better.

Lauren said...

LMAO. Poor Em!!! Don't worry, it's a fine art like origami. I practiced my folds on a stuffed bear before Banjo came along.

Terri said...

LOL.

Charlotta-love said...

lol. You actually HAD clothe diapers?

Anonymous said...

hahaha too funny!

Tammie said...

I'm surprised that you even have any cloth diapers. The pictures of Emily is too funny!!! Hope her rash clears up soon.