When I look at these pictures, I think of the song in The Fox and the Hound, "We're the best of friends..."
These pictures are just so cute. And of course, Emily is running her mouth. I wonder what she's talking about. What do you guys think they're talking about?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Emily is telling Elizabeth all about going to Camp Nana and having so much fun. Elizabeth is plugged in so she won't interrupt her. Cute picture of the girls.
"You know, one time at Nana Camp, I kissed my grandma's toes." "One time, at Nana Camp, I got to eat whatever I wanted and pooped something green." "One time, at Nana Camp, I was sitting on Grumpa's lap and he tooted and blamed it on me."
*If you haven't seen the movie "American Pie" you might not get the reference.
I just think it is funny that Emily is fine with the one-sidedness of there conversation!! Her friend isn't so interested in talking, but that doesn't bother Emily! She just keeps on chatting.
Your pictures are so good! I am glad you are enjoying your new camera!
she's saying...." girl, you have got to meet this boy he is sooooo fine. His name is Evan and those eyes of his drive me crazy....but back off cause he's mine okay?"
8 comments:
Emily is telling Elizabeth all about going to Camp Nana and having so much fun. Elizabeth is plugged in so she won't interrupt her. Cute picture of the girls.
"Do you think this diaper makes my butt look big?"
"My Mom is, like, taking my picture ALL OF THE FREAKING TIME. It wouldn't be so bad but the she has to show the WHOLE FREAKING WORLD!!!
"Oh girlfriend, you like for sure need to try this poof ceral. It's like totally, you know, poofy."
"You know, one time at Nana Camp, I kissed my grandma's toes."
"One time, at Nana Camp, I got to eat whatever I wanted and pooped something green."
"One time, at Nana Camp, I was sitting on Grumpa's lap and he tooted and blamed it on me."
*If you haven't seen the movie "American Pie" you might not get the reference.
"This is the plan on how we will break outta here...so listen carefully."
Or to just drive you nuts...
"You know they have no idea just how bad we will drive them crazy when we are teens"
I just think it is funny that Emily is fine with the one-sidedness of there conversation!! Her friend isn't so interested in talking, but that doesn't bother Emily! She just keeps on chatting.
Your pictures are so good! I am glad you are enjoying your new camera!
she's saying...." girl, you have got to meet this boy he is sooooo fine. His name is Evan and those eyes of his drive me crazy....but back off cause he's mine okay?"
Post a Comment