I love the last picture!
Did you have to shampoo her hair? She's a mess! I'm glad she likes the little couch. She sure wallers all over it....over, under, around and through.
Yes, I had to wash her hair...twice. It was so greasey and sticky and stinky! She was not pleased with me after that.
That last picture cracks me up!
I love love love the first picture....she is so cute. I was going to buy one of those for Evan.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the last picture!
Did you have to shampoo her hair? She's a mess! I'm glad she likes the little couch. She sure wallers all over it....over, under, around and through.
Yes, I had to wash her hair...twice. It was so greasey and sticky and stinky! She was not pleased with me after that.
That last picture cracks me up!
I love love love the first picture....she is so cute. I was going to buy one of those for Evan.
Post a Comment