Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Birthday, Little Girl!

Happy birthday, Emily! Today is a big day! We're going to eat cake! Remember when you were so tiny? Remember how your legs didn't have any fat on them? And that your socks wouldn't stay on your feet because you didn't have any ankles?

You are such a joy. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You are my daughter and you are my friend. You teach me things every day and you make me laugh. I love love love you, Little Girl. Have a super day!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Happy birthday Emily!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Emily! Hope you have a fun special day and your mom lets you eat cake!!

Anonymous said...

Emily seemed to like her birthday party yesterday. Did she sleep good? I think you were both pretty tired by the time everyone left. It was fun, let's do it again next year!

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

No, she didn't sleep well, so neither did I. But we had a wonderful time! She loves all the toys! It's chaotic in the livingroom.

Kelly said...

That's a pre-cankle shot. She's got Nana in her, she's destined for cankles!! I love you Mom!!!