Emily had her two month checkup today. She now weighs 11 pounds, 3 ounces and she's 23 1/2 inches long. She got her shots, too. She cried a little. She did really well. When we got home she went down for a nap and slept for 4 1/2 hours! She woke up and acted like her little thighs hurt really bad. I felt so helpless. I cried a little when she cried. Breaks my heart. And she's asleep again right now. I hope she sleeps tonight! Poor Little Bit. I've got some movies lined up in case we have a long night.

Emily's bandaids--Tazmanian Devil and Peanuts
2 comments:
Makes me sad!!! Corgan's shots are scheduled for next Monday.... Ugh!
Hey! How come she gets cool bandaids? man I am getting another dr. they always put those boring plain badaids on Evan. they suck! Poor girl, those shots seem to make them sleep a lot. when Evan got his 6 month shots he slept for 12 hours that night.
Post a Comment