Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Fun Day at the Mall


We had a fun outing yesterday. Emily, Nana and I met Kelly, Corgan, Danielle and Evan at Grapevine Mills Mall. We walked around and went into various shops. We rode the carousel. Emily seemed to like to watch things go by. I kind of wanted to get car sick. What a wuss!

I think we wore Miss Emily out yesterday. She didn't get much of a nap, just little snoozes here and there. She went to bed at about eight last night and slept until midnight to eat and get changed, slept until four for dinner and diaper, slept until seven, ate, and went back to sleep and is still asleep--it's 9:40 now. Poor little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, at least it wasn't just me...I was gettin a little sick too! It's not like it was going very fast so I kinda felt like a wuss too. lol!!