Thursday, November 03, 2005

Feeling Flutters!

I started feeling flutters on Sunday. I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was actually the baby or if I was just feeling me. I was laying down and I felt the flutters three separate times. Then I laid really still and slowed my breathing down so I could concentrate...and then I fell asleep.

I felt some movement yesterday that I know was the baby. I had eaten chips and salsa for lunch and afterwards the baby was jumping around. I don't know if the baby really liked or really hated the salsa, but there was something going on in there! It was neat, though. I know it was the baby moving this time and not just my imagination. So COOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

us Larry's flutters a lot.

Anonymous said...

Just call it Butterfly. Then you can honestly say you have a butterfly in your stomach.

Anonymous said...

Yay!
I remember that feeling. It's creepy at first. :)
Soon you'll get to see your whole belly shift around when they move. And if they press hard enough from the inside, you might see a handprint. It's been known to happen. Yay!