Congrats you guys! OMG that is so cool and what a pretty name. You know Kyla will be dancing around knowing she has another little girl to 'mold'. :) And TJ, as much as he won't admit it, will be estactic to learn he has another girl to love on him. I'm so excited for you guys.
I always said she was coming, Mom & Dad Hayes are ready for a girl...esp. Mom, not that they don't love the boys...but a sweet little girl running around will be GREAT! Can't wait to see you Emily or will we all be calling her EM or Christine?
Yeah!!! I finally have a good reason to build a doll house. Emily's will have a great indoor pool. Ask her if she wants a Barbie "waterbed" in the mastersuite. One kick means "yes", two kicks means "no", three kicks means "only if it is a king-sized sleigh bed in honey maple stain". Prepare to have a spoiled daughter.
4 comments:
Congratulations. We can't wait to see her and start spoiling her like grandparents should.
Congrats you guys! OMG that is so cool and what a pretty name. You know Kyla will be dancing around knowing she has another little girl to 'mold'. :) And TJ, as much as he won't admit it, will be estactic to learn he has another girl to love on him. I'm so excited for you guys.
I always said she was coming, Mom & Dad Hayes are ready for a girl...esp. Mom, not that they don't love the boys...but a sweet little girl running around will be GREAT! Can't wait to see you Emily or will we all be calling her EM or Christine?
Yeah!!! I finally have a good reason to build a doll house. Emily's will have a great indoor pool. Ask her if she wants a Barbie "waterbed" in the mastersuite. One kick means "yes", two kicks means "no", three kicks means "only if it is a king-sized sleigh bed in honey maple stain". Prepare to have a spoiled daughter.
Post a Comment