Rob got to feel the baby move the other day. He put his hand on my stomach and felt a little push back. He was very excited to be able to feel what I've been feeling. Little Bit moves a lot now, especially after I've eaten something.
I wonder what would happen if I ate peanut butter and sardines now? I'm sure I'd get punished by Little Bit. Maybe if I added chocolate...
4 comments:
Just eat the chocolate and skip the peanut butter and sardines. Just a few more days and we'll know whether Little Bit is a boy or a girl. Isn't this exciting!!!
I agree with your mom on this one. ;)
Y aknow, I hear chocolate is VERY good for the baby...and the mom.
I wish that you guys would quit calling Larry Little Bit. No on the chocolate, Larry is a guy, so keep him on the Sardine and Peanut Butter diet.
Pregnancy is so cool. I'm so happy for you.
-Travis
Post a Comment