I have been sneezing a lot lately. And I'm not talking about dainty, feminine sneezes. I'm talking about Dad sneezes. You know, gut-wrenching, wet sneezes (AAA-CCHHOOOO...splat). I try to hold them in, but sometimes when I do that it pulls on my stomach, so I have to let it all hang out. It makes me laugh because we used to make fun of Dad because of his wet sneezes and now I'm doing it. (Sorry, Dad!)
4 comments:
What goes around, comes around.
Serves you ringt for making fun of me.
I've got to start using the 'Spellcheck'. ringt?
oh oh... increase the peanut butter just a little... I know it is hard to get just the right mix of peanut butter and sardines..
At least you're not wetting your pants when you sneeze...yet. Sometimes that can happen when you're pregnant. Sometimes that can happen when you're NOT pregnant. I've heard that peanut butter and sardines can make it worse! Just ask Uncle Larry!
Post a Comment