Thursday, October 27, 2005

16 Week Visit

Today I had my 16 week visit with my OB. It went great! We got to hear the baby's heart beating! The heart rate was 148. We have posted a link so you can hear it, too. I am so excited I can't stand it!!! I go back on November 22nd to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Sounds just like a boy....or a girl....one or the other....not both. I can't wait to find out if this is Joshua or Emily. I hope he/she isn't shy and hides that area. Corgan was very proud and not shy at all. Love ya! Mom

Anonymous said...

It sounds just like a baby boy.....Larry is a good name for a baby boy .....

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I am kinda partial to Jeremiah. If the kid turns out to be a girl (which he won't since I am supposed to have the first girl) just don't name her Isabel. See Alma 39:3 Ü