I went to the doctor last week for another ultrasound. The doctor did what's called a nuchal translucency, a scan to check for my chances of having a Down's Syndrom baby. I posted a picture of the ultrasound.
During the scan he was trying to get the baby in a certain position and so he would jiggle the baby around with the ultrasound wand. It was funny to see the baby bouncing around. I got the giggles during the scan and the baby was just going everywhere. It was funny. He/she was moving around a lot. I don't think it liked being bounced around.
We saw the baby's nose; it looks big! Mom says that I'd better have a boy if it's going to have a nose like that.
Everything is going well with the pregnancy. I still have all-day sickness and I'm tired a lot. The doctor says that should last about another couple of weeks and then I'll feel better. I'm starting to show; I wore a pair of overalls last night and you could really see my little pooch. It was neat.
1 comment:
Sardine and peanut butter sandwich will help with the stomach. The peanut butter makes the sardines stick to your ribs and will not come up. Just trying to help. Grin
Post a Comment