I blame my mom. It's her fault. She got me hooked on this site called Pinterest. And I'm so glad she did! It's hard to explain, but basically it's a huge "pin board" of things people find interesting. Hence, Pinterest (I totally just figured that out at 1am, feeling slightly cool from that last Xanax I took...) So, you peruse these pins, which are pictures of these interesting things, and if you find it interesting, you can pin it to your personal page. It's like putting a website link into your favorites, but instead of it taking space on your computer, it's all right there.
rambling...
I have found some pretty inspirational things on there, plenty of crafts I'd like to make, and many recipes I want to try. And this got me to thinking...I would like to try something new, either from something I've found on Pinterest or not, and I'd like to do this at least once a week. Or maybe once a month. Whatever fits the thing I wanna do.
Not sure if it's the Xanax talking or the lack of sleep, but I feel like this will be good for me. Anyone want to do this with me? Maybe we can share what we've done and things we've learned.
1 comment:
It's the Xanax...
Really, I have done some of the things I have put on my Pinterest, so I'm willing to do the "challenge" with you. You first.
Post a Comment