Emily had a doctor's appointment with her diabetes doctor (which went well!) and then after that, we went to eat lunch. We had pizza at a pizza parlor. While we waited, Emily and her dad worked on a word puzzle together.

After we ate, we went on a train ride.

We like to get popcorn, not just to eat, but to feed the fish later on!


But we sometimes just eat it...


I wanted to get the girls to pose with the train for me, but Avery just didn't want to do that. And she wasn't shy about telling everyone she didn't want to do that. "Hey, I don't want to do that! I don't want to pose with the train! I rode it, it's over, let me eat my popcorn! Who would want to pose with
a train anyway?"

Oh.

So, after the train ride, we went to the botanic gardens. So pretty! I was able to catch a photo of a bee!



We fed the fish! They were not there at first...

"Hey, where's the fishes? I came to feed the fishes! Hey, fishes!"

...but soon after the popcorn hit the water, they were right there! And they were big!

It was a nice day for our activities.
1 comment:
Fun day! Glad you got to do something fun after the doctor's visit. Smooches!
Post a Comment