Saturday, February 20, 2010



I am pleased to share with you something that truly made my day! I entered a photo challenge on iheartfaces website. They have weekly challenges of a certain theme, and this weeks' theme was "I Wanna Dance!" I entered a photo of Emily twirling in her Easter dress and out of 369 entries, mine got #1!

I'm still shaking my head in disbelief. I don't get anything but a button to display on my blog, but the honor itself is reward enough for me. I've been seriously having doubts about my abilities, and this really helped me know I'm doing what I love and I'm good at it. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share it with you...

3 comments:

Your Mother said...

Why do you not believe your mother when she tells you that you are awesome!!!! You have a talent and I'm not the only one that knows that. So....there. Use it, enjoy it, share it, expand it and, above all, LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER!

I have a good life said...

Very cool! That is awesome! You are a great, great, great photographer! I am glad you get the recognition for it! :)

Thanks for the coming the other night, and the flowers, and the love and support. Thank-you! :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Wow--so this is your photograph! It's so haunting and I saw this as the winner for the one of the I Heart Faces challenges a couple of weeks back :) Congrats!!

Thank you for the kind words in my blog btw :)

Blessings,
Corinna