Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Hands-On Fun" - Photo Challenge




This handprint was left on the livingroom window a couple of years ago. I love it. I love the little girl who left it. I love that she was so messy with whatever she had gotten into that she left a print of her hand as she went by.

5 comments:

Nana said...

Must run in the family! I have a little handprint on my backdoor that's been there for months. I can't clean it off yet. Maybe I should just try to take a picture of it.

Photogramommy said...

I love it! The bottom half of our glass back door often looks the same way...little kids are the best :-)

Jay said...

I love that hand print! Congrats on winning a photo contest! So exciting! And SO talented. I really enjoyed chatting the other night!

gma said...

The handprint is very creative! Congrats on winning last week. Just an amazing photo!

Terri said...

Congrats on winning! You are very talented. Also things for adding my button to your blog :)