Last night I slept good. Better than I have in several nights. Avery is teething, so she has been waking up several times (like 5-7 times!) at night. She just cries and cries and tosses and turns. She starts off in the crib, but I always end up bringing her to bed with me. Anyway, last night she slept until 3am! Glory be, I slept four hours straight! I haven't done that in months. After that, she woke at 5 and then at 7. So she only woke three times! It was great.
So we were all in a pretty good mood today. Emily and Avery played together. It was so fun to watch them. Especially since I thought Emily would hate Avery forever. Emily was playing on her slide and Avery was underneath it and Emily would peek over the edge or through the steps and say, "Boo!" and Avery would scream with glee! So fun. And Emily was so happy that she was making Avery happy.
While I was on the floor changing Avery's diaper, Emily exclaimed, "Momma! There's a booger on your computer!" I asked her, "How'd it get there?" and she said, "I put it there." At least she's honest.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! They are too cute!
Yay sleep!! Sleep is good.
Post a Comment