Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great Family Day

The other day we went to ride the train at Trinity Park. So much fun!
Emily kept saying how "awesome" it was!
At the halfway point, we stopped at a depot and got some popcorn.
Emily ate half of her popcorn and decided she wanted to feed the turtles. We had seen some turtles in the river during the train ride. We stopped over at the Botanical Gardens and fed the rest of the popcorn to the turtles and fish. I have to say that was The Best dollar we've ever spent! It was so much fun!
There was a turtle there that had to have been a hundred years old at least. He was digging the popcorn.
Emily gladly shared her popcorn with some kids.
That's the last of it!
So cool! He posed like that for a minute or two. I think he thought I had food. "Duuude, gimme some food!"
It was a grand day out.

...right, Avery?

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Isn't it nice to have a day once in a while where it doesn't RAIN!!!!