Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey All You Lurkers. Delurk. NOW!


Today is Delurking Day. This means all you fine people that come to my blog can feel free to delurk and leave a comment on my blog.

I'd love to see who is visiting my blog. So just do it, leave a comment. Help me feel popular.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! You already know I look at your blog. I am really bad about looking (lurking) at blogs, but don't write anything. I am going to try to do better (writing a comment once a year would be "better").

Tiffany Payment said...

Hello hello hello dear!

Miss you. Love you! xoxoxoxx

Your girls are gorgeous!

Lora said...

delurking! although i'm hardly a lurker. stalker is more like it!

big east coast love to you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm back!

Charlotta-love said...

Hiiiiiiiiii.

Anonymous said...

lurk, lurk, lurk......

Anonymous said...

I'm still here!! Hope you all are doing well!

Jay said...

Hey! I love reading your blog.

Kelly said...

Hiya lady! And you are so totally popular. And cute.

Missy said...

It's me Missy! Always checking in. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just checking on the Grand kids....

Renee said...

Hello

Lanae Brown said...

Good idea, I should have a de-lurking day on my blog! Hope you're having a good day! Enjoy the weekend! - Lanae