I'm glad she enjoyed the pumpkins. I think they are missing her...I know I am!
Emily seems to be taking turns for the adorable at every step!She is like a new little girl with every post, I swear, and getting cuter by the second!Fingers crossed for a baby in your trick or treat pumpkin.
Very cute!
What fun! The pumpkins are so cute and Emily is even cuter! I hope that pregnancy is going okay. It can be such a pain! Yuck.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm glad she enjoyed the pumpkins. I think they are missing her...I know I am!
Emily seems to be taking turns for the adorable at every step!
She is like a new little girl with every post, I swear, and getting cuter by the second!
Fingers crossed for a baby in your trick or treat pumpkin.
Very cute!
What fun! The pumpkins are so cute and Emily is even cuter! I hope that pregnancy is going okay. It can be such a pain! Yuck.
Post a Comment