Monday, October 27, 2008

36.5 Weeks!

I know, it's been a while since I've posted belly shots. I'm just lazy. I didn't feel like setting up the tripod to take the pictures. How sad is that? Sheesh. So today I had Rob help me. He said he needed a wide angle lens to get my belly shots. Hah. Very funny.

So we're opting for a c-section this time around. I had a fourth degree tear with Emily and she wasn't even that big. Less than seven pounds. Tiny head. So if the Avery is any bigger...ick...I can't think about that. All I know is, there'd be more of a chance of tearing and permanent damage and I just can't go that route. *shudder*
Mark this date on your calendars: November 13th! That is the day we're scheduled for the c-section. I'm so happy and relieved. We go in at 5am and Avery should arrive around 6:45am. I can't wait to see her!

3 comments:

Terri said...

You are so cute! Yeah for baby coming soon!

Anonymous said...

How exciting to have your date! I hope that you have a much faster recovery this time!
You look so fantastic for 36.5 weeks!

Jay said...

Holy Smokes! I can't believe the time is here. You look GRREAT! And hurray for Avery getting here soon!