Friday, May 02, 2008

You Can Write on Cats With Chalk

Yesterday Emily and I went outside to draw on the patio with some sidewalk chalk she got for her birthday. She was very excited to be able to draw on the ground. She'd draw and then lay down on it.
Look how colorful her jeans ended up!

She tried drawing on the house and on her rollercoaster, but I told her she could only draw on the ground. She wandered off and found the cat enjoying some sunshine and she started to draw on her.
You can see the blue streak just between her back hips.
I told Emily she shouldn't draw on the cat--she probably doesn't like to be drawn on. Then Emily said, "Ear!" and grabbed Chloe's ear and began drawing on it. Did the cat move? No.
I think she actually enjoyed it! Does this look like an annoyed cat?
She looks very content to me. I told her she was a big faker and that she truly liked Emily and she wished Emily would mess with her all the time. She just gave me this look and then for show, ran away from Emily the next time she came close to her. Silly cat.

2 comments:

Lora said...

I have been meaning to pick up some chalk for Jake. I just never think of it when I'm at the store. Today will be the day! Or tomorrow. We'll see.

Heathermoo said...

I just knew you could write on cats with chalk. I am so trying this new trick. Thanks Emily! ;)