Friday, May 30, 2008

2008 Hayes Family Reunion!


Last weekend we had the second annual Hayes Family Reunion! It was so much fun! We went up to Beavers Bend, Oklahoma and stayed in a couple of cabins there.
Eric enjoyed "smoking" the pretzels... Corgan, sporting a really big scab on his forehead, loved eating the ice from the ice chests.
Carter is always ready with a smile!
Emily was having hair issues.
I'm not sure why Caiden gave me this look. I think I was in trouble for something.
It was Jason's 30th birthday and that first night we honored him with a roast. SO FUN!!! Right, Jason?
He blew out his candles with a whoopee cushion. That was definitely his piece of cake.
Saturday we went on a train ride. The skies tried to rain on us. Man, it was muggy!
Nick was very interested in the fire that was built for roasting marshmallows.
I absolutely love my family.
Grumpa, Nana and their grandkids.

No comments: