
In my belly! I just wanted to officially announce that we are expecting another baby! I'm due November 20th, so this should be a LONG summer. We'll find out July 8th if it's a boy or a girl. Any predictions?
Oh, and there's only one baby in there. I asked them to check. I've had worse nausea this time around and I've started showing a lot sooner. But there's only one!
8 comments:
Congrats!! Nov 20th is the day after my birthday! Maybe peanut will be a day early (or two weeks for your sake!)
I say BOY!
congrats!
yay! congratulations!! I am so excited for you!
Congrats! (Although mama mia and I had our suspicions when a blogger named Chrissy left a pregnancy announcement on Pioneer Woman's blog).
I'm glad you aren't allergic to peanuts!
Have it be known that I said from the VERY beginning that you were having a BOY. I'm sticking to it. I say BOY!!!!!!
Awww Congrats again from me :)Maybe you are having a boy this time because you are sicker this go around.
I think you will have a healthy baby boy or girl.
Congratulations. We are so happy for you. Emily is just going to love her new baby brother...or sister.
Post a Comment