Emily and I are up here at Nana and Grumpa's. We are having a great time! We've been spending a lot of time out in their new screened-in porch! The weather has been wonderful and the evenings have been spent out there.
Grandma Brown brought over a pretty rose from their front yard. It smells SO GOOD!!! I have been sticking my nose in it to get a deep wiff and now my allergies are acting up.
Nana bought some bubbles for Emily and Emily thought they were delicious! As Nana would blow the bubbles, Emily would try to catch them in her mouth. She didn't think they tasted bad at all!
2 comments:
You know the old story where the princess kisses a frog and he turns into a prince? This story was somehow warped when I was younger and I thought it was bubbles. That's right. I went around kissing bubbles. Go Emily.
Tell your parents the new screened in porch looks terrific. How nice to enjoy with extended family, especially this time of year.
Post a Comment