Friday, November 30, 2007

So...

I've been feeling a bit uninspired lately. I was in a funk. A bit grumpy, in fact. Sorta like this:
Only without the hat. Because it doesn't fit my head. I know this because I tried it on.

But this little girl keeps me on my toes. And she cheers me up and makes me happy. Unless she's being a pain in the bo-hiney, and then I'm not cheerful and I'm not happy. BUT, look at this face:
I melt.
And I giggle at things she says, like "Momma" and "nose" and "wheddigo?"
And then I kiss her chubby belly and soft cheeks until my lips get chapped.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her eyes are AMAZING! What a cutie!

Terri said...

Yes I agree beautiful eyes and I thought I was the only one who tried on my kids hats...

Anonymous said...

those are GREAT pics!!!!

Charlotta-love said...

Those pictures look like porcelain dolls. (That's a compliment)