Sunday, November 18, 2007

Counting M&Ms

Emily loves M&Ms. The sign for candy is to point to your cheek with your right hand and make a twisting motion. I guess it's supposed to mimick the drill of the dentist when he is filling cavities. I don't know. Anyway, Emily knows this sign very well. She makes it often and I'm afraid she's going to end up with a hole in her cheek. She's already made her dimple deeper.


So yesterday she made the sign, I gave in, because I wanted some candy, too. We had the M&Ms laid out on the coffee table and I was counting them out for her, one by one. She started counting, too. "Two...two...two...two." She's learning to count! I think she's getting very close to reciting Calculus equations. Surely by next week.


See how cute her mouth is when she counts? "Two...two...two..."
And she obviously doesn't eat the chocolate fast enough because she gets it all over her face!



1 comment:

Terri said...

So cute! Cohen loves to count along with the movie The Jungle book. When the elephants march they count and he counts with them. Well says "two" LOL.