wow that looks so pretty and very relaxing!
Nana and grumpa hayes? It doesn't look like their street. Has it been that long since I was in Texas?
That's the back road into our neighborhood. I've always loved the way it looks. I hope they never widen the road because they would have to cut down a lot of the trees.
Can I just tell you how jealous I am. I so want to go to Camp Nana and Grumpa.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow that looks so pretty and very relaxing!
Nana and grumpa hayes? It doesn't look like their street. Has it been that long since I was in Texas?
That's the back road into our neighborhood. I've always loved the way it looks. I hope they never widen the road because they would have to cut down a lot of the trees.
Can I just tell you how jealous I am. I so want to go to Camp Nana and Grumpa.
Post a Comment