I wanna be there with her! Just give her a pile of rocks and she's happy. Love the pictures!
oooh she should taste the park over here, that why Evan could play with Emily and I get to hang out with you! plus it would be nice for Kelly to get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air!
She looks like she is having a good time. Nice pics.
Awww how cute. Cohen ate the mulch also.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wanna be there with her! Just give her a pile of rocks and she's happy. Love the pictures!
oooh she should taste the park over here, that why Evan could play with Emily and I get to hang out with you! plus it would be nice for Kelly to get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air!
She looks like she is having a good time. Nice pics.
Awww how cute. Cohen ate the mulch also.
Post a Comment