Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cranky Butt

How can someone so cute be such a cranky butt? Arrgh!
 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa
I love the last photo. When I took the picture I thought she was smiling. She was smiling just before and just after I took it. Silly girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWE, how sweet. the cute ones are always the cranky ones!

Anonymous said...

Nick thought Emily looked evil in the second picture. He wanted me to erase it off the screen. I told him Emily had red-eye from the camera. We really like the last picture. Emily looks like she about to fall asleep. She is just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture...what a goober! She really is cute and she won't always be a fussy-butt. She's already getting better. When she gets a little older you can just bribe her with money like I did some of my kids. Ha!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Hey, where the heck are ya!? I've been trying to call you for like a week. Call me!!!!!