Thursday, August 10, 2006

Stuck!

Emily was playing with her toy gym this morning and she got her leg stuck in one of the toys. So, I got her leg out and removed that toy from the gym.
 
I leave the room for a minute and I hear her fussing. I go back in there and she's got her arm stuck in another toy.
  Posted by Picasa
I can't take any more of her toys off the gym or she won't have any toys to play with.

Yes, I took pictures of my daughter while she was "in distress" and yes, I didn't snap her onesie back after I changed her diaper. I change her diaper so much that I figure what's the point of snapping her onesie...I'm just going to unsnap it in five minutes anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sad but so funny! it's cracking me up

Anonymous said...

We have the same gym. Cohen hasn't gotten stuck yet but he has turned sideways.

Anonymous said...

We have book marked your site and look forward to seeing more pictures in the life of Emily. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Why does your daughter getting stuck in her play toys remind me of when you (Chrissy) decided to get stuck in the baby rocking chair when you were a little girl? You weren't too happy with that picture...wonder if Emily will like these pictures of her stuck in a jungle gym...