Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Girl

Emily is lying on my sciatic nerve. Sometimes when I sit a certain way or bend a certain way I get this shooting pain down the outside of my right leg. It feels like a needle is poking into my thigh right above my knee, yet when I touch the spot that hurts, the skin feels numb. It's weird.

Emily is sure moving a lot lately. I was working late last night and I had my stomach up against the desk and she was kicking at it. I told Rob, "She doesn't want me to work." I'd sit back a little and then move back against the desk again and she'd kick again. It was funny. Of course, she wouldn't move when Rob put his hand on my stomach. Rob just says she's a momma's girl. Yep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you can honestly say that Emily is getting on your nerve!

Anonymous said...

Those babies never move when the daddy puts their hand on your stomach. I think they do it so everyone thinks we're nuts! :)