Well, we've gotton our 72-hour kit ready. It took a hurricane coming our way to get us to get it ready. How sad is that? We should have already had it ready because we've been told all along to have it ready.
I was talking to my friend Randy yesterday and he said he'd prefer an earthquake to a hurricane or a tornado (He's from California). There's nothing to dread, it's over with and then you clean up. I told him I like to know what's coming so I can get ready for it. We have the ability to know when storms are coming so we can get our shoes on and hide in the closet with our loved ones.
3 comments:
earthquake, do we have earthquake out here? I have been to busy reading about hurricanes.........
I remember when we had a tornado warning and dad had all the kids get there shoes on and get ready for one. He left mom in the tub and didn't warn her.
O.K. I get nothing but flack about the tornadoes and shoes thing,,,,the reason I had all you dummies put your shoes on when there was a tornado watch/warning is because if there was broken glass anywhere you guys would find it.....
Post a Comment