


While looking at crayons, we came across a gray crayon. I asked Emily what color it was and she said, "It's old."
Now that Avery is crawling, Emily is interacting with her more. Emily said, "I want her to do a trick," and then she threw a toy and said, "Go get it!"
"Ladies and gentlemint!"
We found a trail of ants near the back door the other day and Emily said, "Aww, ants! They're so cute!" Ha. Cute? Not really. But Daddy did "help them outside" with some special spray.

2 comments:
How fun! It's crazy you guys are having better weather than we are! We haven't had a day to hit the water since early May! I am glad you guys are getting enjoy some summer time together though! Your girls are dolls...seriously they are ADORABLE!
Oh I love what kids say. Too adorable.
Post a Comment