Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Much...

Not much going on here. I thought I'd share some funny things Emily has said or done lately.

Emily LOVES her new bike helmet. She wears it while watching TV. She wants to be "safe"! She wore it the other day to rake the yard.

She also loves her new stick horse. She rode it at the post office. It was cute! She got lots of comments from the other people there.

Last night we had zucchini with dinner. Emily kept talking about how she couldn't like green "bikinis". Daddy is happy that she can't like bikinis. Only one-piece bathing suits for her! :)

Emily and Daddy went shopping for my birthday. When they came home, Emily ran in the door and said, "Momma, we got some presents for your birthday!" I said, "Shhh! They're supposed to be a secret!" and Emily got close up to me and whispered, "Momma, we got you some presents!" So funny! And then Daddy told her she needed to keep it a secret and she said in a frustrated voice, "I don't like secrets!"

4 comments:

Arwen said...

Too adorable!!

Presley family said...

Too cute!!! So, sweet!!!!
BIG HUGS
Julie

Jay said...

I just love to read about your gals. Their antics plus your make-it-feel-like-you're-there writing just leave me smiling!

I have a good life said...

Wow. How cute Emily is. I can't believe she is three either! It just can't be that soon already. I love the picture of Avery rolling, by the way. Too cute (and great photography!).

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, too. It means a lot.