I was tagged by Kelly.
COUNTDOWN TAG
10 years ago -- I was working at St. Joseph's Hospital in Paris, Texas, in admissions.
9 daily uses -- camera, Photoshop, Blogger, TV remote, elbow (you know, to lift my arm that's attached to my wrist that's attached to my hand that's holding a Diet Dr. Pepper)... Um, do words count? "No!" "Please." "Please!" "Please?"
8 things on my to do list -- make a to-do list, organize master bedroom, organize Emily's room, organize the office, organize the bathrooms, paint the kitchen, paint the hallway, buy paint.
7 places I have lived -- Cedarville, Alturas (both in CA), Fort Worth area (half a dozen times), Lubbock, Windom, Honey Grove, Paris.
6 things I enjoy -- Naptime (hers and/or mine), blogging, photography, family get-togethers, Camp Nana and Grumpa, DVR!
5 facts you don't know about me -- I bite my nails, I've seen every episode of Dawson's Creek (not much on in the wee hours of the AM), my toes pop when I walk so I can't sneak up on anyone, I don't like eating meat, I'm the only one in my family that doesn't wear corrective lenses (knock on wood)
4 jobs I've had -- fast food (ick), phlebotomist, software tech support, transcriptionist
3 bad habits -- biting my nails, diet Dr. Pepper, staying inside for days at a time
2 books I last finished -- I've been reading an Amish fictional series.
1 favorite -- family
Now I tag everybody. You know you want to fill this out. You're dying to. So get started!
2 comments:
Just wanted to say hi, Chrissy!
By the way, what is a phlebotomist?
A phlebotomist is the person that draws blood for testing, like at a clinic or hospital. Fun!!!
Post a Comment