I'm literally falling apart. My feet hurt, my knees hurt, my hips hurt, my back hurts, my wrists hurt, and my head hurts. When I get up in the middle of the night to feed Emily, I can almost hear my bones creak and my muscles stretch. Either it's the weather or our bed. Not sure which. I wouldn't mind getting a new bed, so if anyone would like to donate to the Chrissy Hill's Bad Back Foundation, let me know.

This photo doesn't have anything to do with my post, but hey, gotta have the Emily photo!

Okay, if she's a blur now, what's she going to be like when she's actually mobile? Oh my...
2 comments:
Hahaha, Oh yea when shes mobile, you'll be in for a surprise. I am standing in the kitchen washing the dishes, I look over to see Evan in the living room...I finish drying the dish I had in my hand to turn around and see Evan right there under my feet! hes so crazy and he gets into everything. Oh that water park is in Allen...we should def. go, Evan liked it and Corgan would absolutely love it! we should make plans.
Hang in there. I hope you feel better soon. I love the ladybug outfit Emily is wearing. It's cute!
Post a Comment