Thursday, May 18, 2006

First Real Smile!



Emily smiled for real for the first time this morning. I didn't catch it on camera, but it was so adorable! Rob had been playing with her on the floor and after he got up, I was playing with her and she smiled.

We had to take her to the doctor yesterday. She was acting like having a wet diaper was hurting her so we got her checked by the doctor. They did a catheter to get a urine specimen--not fun. The test came back normal. They're going to do a culture to make sure nothing's going on. Apparently Emily just gets really mad that her diaper is wet. She has a temper!! They weighed her and she now weighs 9 pounds 6 ounces!

We've been working on Tummy Time and she's doing pretty good. I can't believe how much she's changed! She's already outgrown her newborn onsies! I'm not ready for her to get big yet!

No comments: