Monday, September 19, 2005

"P" Brain!

I have "P" Brain (Pregnancy Brain)! I forget stuff all the time. If I didn't have Rob to remember stuff for me, I'd forget a lot more! I don't know if it's the hormones or if I just can't think of anything else. I'm sure it'll get better, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, no. Sorry, but it will NEVER get better. In fact, it mutates into a disease called "M" Brain. AKA Mommy Brain. You'll forget where your diaper bag, you'll forget to strap your baby into the carseat, you'll forget to strap the carseat into the car, you'll forget your middle name. Yup, gets worse. TRUST me.

Anonymous said...

Yep, get worse, just look at your mother........

Anonymous said...

"P" Brain. "M" Brain. Ever consider it could be a "F" Brain and all women have it??

Anonymous said...

F=Female. sorry I didn't make that clear