Monday, September 19, 2005

Gender Prediction

Okay, everybody! What do you think I'm having? I felt like I was having a boy early on, but now I'm getting wishy-washy. I keep thinking, "What if I feel I'm having a boy and then I have a girl? What kind of mom am I?"

At our last sonogram the tech said the heart rate was 165. I asked her if that meant I was having a girl and she said that all of that stuff has been disproven. The heart rate could have been affected by my Dr. Pepper habit. I don't know. What do you guys think? Just click on the "Add a comment" link below and post your predictions. Will there be any bets?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better have a boy. This family won't know what to do if a girl were to show up.
Have you picked the baby colors yet? I am thinking Neon.
Ü

Anonymous said...

Boy

Anonymous said...

Boy

Anonymous said...

GIRL

Anonymous said...

Girl. No, boy. No, wait, girl. Yeah. Girl...

Anonymous said...

We are both wanting a girl in the family, but we can handle another boy...just as long as either one comes out healthy

Anonymous said...

I just want a reason to have a doll house, so please give me a girl. But I'll be okay with a boy. Just don't laugh at me if I have a dollhouse in our home.

Anonymous said...

It had better be a boy cause Grandma Hill is already buying oh so cute baby boy clothes. "BBBUUUTTT", if it is a most precious little girl thats OK with me also that just means I can shop, shop, and shop till I drop for little girl clothes. "Yea I love to shop."

Anonymous said...

I think it is a girl.